[Ffmpeg-devel] CVS --> Subversion conversion, test repository

Diego Biurrun diego
Tue May 23 00:35:57 CEST 2006

On Tue, May 23, 2006 at 12:17:52AM +0200, Christian Iversen wrote:
> On Monday 22 May 2006 23:49, Diego Biurrun wrote:

> > > Might I suggest using https:// instead of svn://?
> >
> > You may not.
>
> Oh bugger.
>
> No, seriously, why not? :-)

Because you are not a developer and everything you said was wrong or
clueless or both.  Plus all the technical decisions surrounding the
Subversion deployment have already been discussed and are now final.

Not to mention that all of the admin team currently has more than enough
work without getting into senseless discussions.

Diego