[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: [xine-devel] Suspicious code in xine-lib CVS from 2006-04-16 18:43

İsmail Dönmez ismail
Wed May 31 09:59:22 CEST 2006

?ar?amba 31 May 2006 06:51 tarihinde, Roman Shaposhnik ?unlar? yazm??t?:
> On Mon, 2006-05-29 at 19:16 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > Hi
> >
> > non ffmpeg stuff snipped ...
>
> <ffmpeg unrelated question>
> Whats up with tool they used ? If its truly "internal and not intended
> for the public" why did they bother with ffmpeg/MPlayer in the first
> place ?
> </ffmpeg unrelated question>

He also scanned KDE and that time I talked to the guy and he said the tool is
internal and his company just had rights to use it hence he can't share the
tool but they are allowed to scan external sources but not even allowed to
share the report. So he scans the source and interprets the output and sends
that to public.

/ismail