[Ffmpeg-devel] The Ffmpeg on Mac OS X Howto

Stephen Jungels sjungels
Wed Oct 4 20:24:07 CEST 2006

Thanks, Diego.  I will post a reminder in about a week when I have my Intel
Mac again and I have had a chance to test everything.  By that time a
revised version of the article should be available.

Stephen