[Ffmpeg-devel] PATCH: H264 YUVJ420P

elupus elupus
Fri Oct 6 02:43:56 CEST 2006

> yes everything should be exported, though i would put all the
> stuff in a
> AVColorspace struct and put a pointer to it in AVCodecContext that way
> we can add more fields to it later, we can share these
> structs and they
> dont bloat AVCodecContext up by oo much ...

Here's a new patch with the above handled, I think this is the correct
method as that will extend easily to all other mpeg formats. It's currently
only implemented for h264, and the coef's are only output as the index given
by mpeg. This should extend to encoding too, but that's for another patch.

> about the coeffs themselfs, they should be AVRationals where
> appropriate
> to keep things exact

Might be possible, thou I've as of yet not seen any reference to these coefs
in rationals, so I'm not sure where to get ahold of that.

/Joakim