[Ffmpeg-devel] PATCH: H264 YUVJ420P

elupus elupus
Fri Oct 6 17:06:30 CEST 2006

> rejected, there are many ways to implement this but only
> exporting the fields raw is not one of them a implementation
> must at absolute minimum _contain_ the exact coefficients
> somewhere, be it an array of structs into which these indexes
> or pointers point or some other construct

Actually since libswscale supposedly should be imported in ffmpeg, those
coefs actually exists there already. In yuv2rgb.c there is the
Inverse_Table_6_9 wich contain the correct (haven't verified the exact
values) for this field.

And since I know how much you hate code duplication, is there any point in
adding a similar table into libavcodec? If one want's to do conversion one
would likely use some conversion library to do this right?

/Joakim