[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Advocating periodic releases

Attila Kinali attila
Fri Oct 6 17:33:45 CEST 2006

Hi,

Please learn to quote!

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 11:19:24 -0400
Dana Hudes <dhudes at hudes.org> wrote:

[description of mantis snipped]

I have to repeat here something i've said on the nut-devel a few
days ago:

---
We can install stuff on natsuki if you want, given
1) It is secure
2) it doesnt use too much cpu

1) excludes all PHP stuff (sorry, but php "programmers"
simply can't code). 2) excludes all big CMS systems.
---
(http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/nut-devel/2006-September/000654.html)

And this excludes mantis too, as it is php based.

> (did I mention I'm a Sun Solaris  UNIX admin for a living?)

Did i mention that i build mid voltage drives for a living?

				Attila Kinali

--
egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu