[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Advocating periodic releases

Attila Kinali attila
Fri Oct 6 22:05:34 CEST 2006

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 12:57:04 -0700
Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:

> I was wondering if you had a problem with the PHP backend interpreter or
> the nominal output of a PHP hacker. I guess it's the latter.

I haven't read the code of the interpreter, so i cannot
judge it. Maybe it's well written, maybe not. I simply don't
know. But i've read a fair amount of php code, and only the
code written by people who started first with a real programming
language looked more or less sane... but those people leave the
php field as soon as they can.

			Attila Kinali

egp ist vergleichbar mit einem ikea bausatz fuer flugzeugtraeger
			-- reeler in +kaosu