[Ffmpeg-devel] undefined symbol: sws_getCachedContext

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Mon Oct 16 15:43:54 CEST 2006

Hi Tobias,

On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 14:49 +0200, Tobias Marx wrote:
> Sorry, wrong subject (already posted this message some seconds ago!)
>
> I have checked out ffmpeg and compiled it.
>
> I tried to run the watermark module and I got the following error:
>
> undefined symbol: sws_getCachedContext
As you probably already discovered, you can work around this problem by
using
./configure --enable-swscaler --enable-gpl

I'll work on a proper fix, that will allow to use vhooks even if swscale
is not compiled.

				Luca