[Ffmpeg-devel] swscale.h in libavcodec and libswscale

Víctor Paesa wzrlpy
Tue Oct 17 14:07:55 CEST 2006

> Hi
>
> On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 10:55:57AM +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 15:41 +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:
>> [...]
>> noone

>> > I see that someone else already noticed this problem... I hope to be
>> > able to work on it this evening, and to post a patch tomorrow.
>> The attached patch should fix vhooks when libswscale is not used. I
>> tried to test it, and it seems to work, but I have no specific tests for
>> sws_getCachedContext().
>>
>> Is it ok to apply the patch?
>
> yes
>
> Hi
>
> On Tue, Oct 17, 2006 at 10:55:57AM +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> On Mon, 2006-10-16 at 15:41 +0200, Luca Abeni wrote:
>> [...]
>> noone

>> > I see that someone else already noticed this problem... I hope to be
>> > able to work on it this evening, and to post a patch tomorrow.
>> The attached patch should fix vhooks when libswscale is not used. I
>> tried to test it, and it seems to work, but I have no specific tests for
>> sws_getCachedContext().
>>
>> Is it ok to apply the patch?
>
> yes

It works for me too. Since sws_getCachedContext() is used by vhooks the test
was to build ffmpeg with&without --enable-swscaler, and then use vhook
watermark (for example). The results are identical.

Regards,
V?ctor