[Ffmpeg-devel] Ffmpeg can not open svq3/qdm2 trailer

Baptiste Coudurier baptiste.coudurier
Fri Oct 20 14:53:45 CEST 2006

Klaas-Pieter Vlieg wrote:
> [...]

Right. This requires zlib. Im gonna add a message saying that those
files require zlib.

SMARTJOG S.A.                                    http://www.smartjog.com
Phone: +33 1 49966312