[Ffmpeg-devel] rtp - mpeg ts open problem

Anders Moden ffmpeg
Wed Oct 25 19:40:34 CEST 2006

From: Nico Sabbi <nsabbi at email.it>
Date:  Wed, 25 Oct 2006 13:20:34 +0200

>Anders Moden wrote:
>
>>What about setting some kind of var to tell the system how much to probe for. What is the s->probesize used for ?
>>
>>/Anders
>>

>number it packets to scan at init

Ok. Now I got that part to work. My Dist-RTP is now fast with probesize=128.

Now the problem occurs that the stream I am working with gets very badly decoded. I am unable to find the right framerate and with that low probesize, the formats etc are all mixed up.

Is anyone able to take a look at my ts stream to see what could be the problem with it ? vlc seemes to be able to decode it right.

I can send an URL to it..

/Anders