[Ffmpeg-devel] Troubles with av_seek_frame

tenze at libero.it tenze
Thu Oct 26 20:39:52 CEST 2006

I tested the ffplay program and found what follows:

1) both ffplay and my code are working with Stream Video: mpeg4;
2) both the programs are not working with Stream Video: mpeg1video

Are there any limintation to the mpeg1 video stream?
I will test with other video files.

Thanks!
Livius