[Ffmpeg-devel] RTP patches & RFC

Guillaume POIRIER poirierg
Sat Oct 28 19:09:48 CEST 2006

Hi,

On 10/28/06, Ryan Martell <rdm4 at martellventures.com> wrote:

> Here's the rtp modification patch...

Could you please detail a little bit what this patch is supposed to
do? I'd need that to have a commit message that actually means
something.

I also note that you haven't put any comment before function
:rtsp_next_attr_and_value()

Please fix this, and I'll apply your patch (yes, I'm being pedantic,
but I figure it just makes the world a better place).

Guillaume
--
With DADVSI (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DADVSI), France finally has
a lead on USA on selling out individuals right to corporations!