[Ffmpeg-devel] [RFC] IMC decoder

Diego Biurrun diego
Sun Oct 29 13:08:44 CET 2006

On Sun, Oct 29, 2006 at 08:35:11AM +0200, Kostya wrote:
> Here is Intel Music Codec decoder RE'd by Maxim Poliakovski, FFmpeg'ized
> by Benjamin Larsson, cleaned and fixed by me.
>
> I haven't tested it on x86 but it works fine on PPC with samples from MPHQ.

Just tested, works fine on x86 with ffplay.  However, the following two
samples are still garbled on both PPC and x86:

http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/A-codecs/IMC/imc-8000-2bit-mono.wav
http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/A-codecs/IMC/imc-48000-2bit-mono.wav

The binary codec plays them fine of course.

All the IMC samples seem to be using i263 video.  FFmpeg cannot
correctly handle that...

Diego