[Ffmpeg-devel] [dmaas at maasdigital.com: Re: dv1394.h in Kino CVS and the LGPL]

Diego Biurrun diego
Sun Sep 3 21:54:26 CEST 2006

This should clear up any doubts about the license for dv1394.h ..

Diego

----- Forwarded message from Dan Maas <dmaas at maasdigital.com> -----

From: Dan Maas <dmaas at maasdigital.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 15:47:36 -0400
To: Dan Dennedy <dan at dennedy.org>
Cc: Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de>
Subject: Re: dv1394.h in Kino CVS and the LGPL

You have my permission to use any license you want on dv1394.h.

Come to think of it, since dv1394.h is part of the kernel ABI, it
should really use the most liberal license possible. I guess LGPL
would be appropriate. (Although, I just checked a sampling of other
Linux kernel headers, and most of them don't have any license info).

Regards,
Dan

----- End forwarded message -----