[Ffmpeg-devel] inttypes wrongly identified?

Jaime F. inf220
Thu Sep 14 19:14:07 CEST 2006

Hi,
i am using FFMPEG(r6244) and compiled the DLLs to work on it from visual.
SHORT:
the problem is that the configurator in MinGW detects the file
inttypes.h to be present on my system. It is the file from minGW though.

LONG:
this way compilations fail on compile on MSVS until i manually define
EMULATE_INTTYPES on the preprocessor.
I can do this but id prefer wither the configurator to recognize
automatically, that that file does not really exist on my sys or at
least give me the possibility to manually force the configuration to
turn it off.
Actually it works after manually setting the define on the preprocessor.
but since the compilation did use the file i hope it does not break
anything when i use it.