[Ffmpeg-devel] PSP format

Angus Ainslie angusa
Mon Sep 18 06:15:59 CEST 2006

Angus Ainslie wrote:
> Is the PSP output format in the SVN head working for anyone ?

All of these tests have been tried on firmware 1.50, 2.00 and 2.50. If I
transcode using the psp output format and then copy to the psp the video
does not play. I then copy a known good video to the psp and play it.
After playing it I overwrite it with the first video that didn't work
and the video now plays fine.

My assumption is that the psp somehow authorizes the video on the first
play and then allows it for then on. Is there some way to dump the atoms
in the mp4 file so I can check the difference between the working and
non working videos ?

Angus