[Ffmpeg-devel] privatizing FifoBuffer into libavutil -- take II

Måns Rullgård mru
Wed Sep 20 15:43:49 CEST 2006

Michael Niedermayer said:
> Hi
>
> On Tue, Sep 19, 2006 at 11:32:54PM -0700, Roman Shaposhnik wrote:
>> Here's an updated version with everything mentioned taken into account.
>>
>> Please let me know if its ok to commit it.
>
> looks ok, except the tabs but you wont be able to commit it with them
> anyway thanksto our pre commit check scripts
>
> also it would be interresting to make the various parts of libavutil
> conditional based on configure switches and actual need, for example
> the md5 stuff could be skiped if no format and codec needs it and
> the user doesnt explicitly ask for it either ... of course thats
> off topic and seperate i know ...

I've been working on support for such things.  For some reason, Diego had
issues with some makefile magic I used to implement it.  To be fair, a couple
of bits were quite obscure...  I'll look it over and resend an up to date
patch within the next few days.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mru at inprovide.com