[Ffmpeg-devel] RE: Lowres option problem

Rich Felker dalias
Sat Sep 23 06:25:35 CEST 2006

On Fri, Sep 22, 2006 at 12:33:24PM -0700, Spam Sucks wrote:
> Hey, Luca.
>
> Don't be such a prick.

Um, you're top-posting too. Figures that one top-poster would stand up
for another...

> She's probably reading the list in digest mode. Try not to flame, OK?

There's no reason you can't reply properly just because you use digest
mode. As long as it's a proper MIME digest you can reply to any of the
individual messages in the digest separately without breaking
threading. If you have a mail client that refuses to do this, then it
sucks...

Rich