[Ffmpeg-devel] Failing to initialize DV interface

Jim Mccann jmccann+
Tue Sep 26 02:25:12 CEST 2006

Hello all,
	I was recently having a similar problem as Maarten described below
(in 2003...) I poked through the sources and, lo, the fix that
Charlie provides (see below) still isn't included (at least in the
svn trunk) and still works (at least for me)!

	So I figured I'd "bump" this and see if anyone feels like patching
it. (Note: I refrain from doing it myself because, well, I'm lazy.
And I just did the hack-y thing and copied my kernel header over the
included header, which almost certainly breaks things for 2.4 systems.)

Good day,

--Jim