[Ffmpeg-devel] thp audio decoder

Kislyakov Maxim spidy
Mon Apr 2 17:56:06 CEST 2007

Mike Melanson wrote:

>If MP2 recoding is giving you trouble, just dump the audio as raw PCM.
>Works every time. It's faster, too. "-acodec pcm_???". The '?'
>characters will be u8, s16le, whatever is appropriate for the audio format.

I made audio stream on basis of pcm codec and bitrate is right, but I
am writing thp decoder including video stream to and then I make MPG
file audio stream of this file have MP2 format. For audio stream I
wrote part of ADPCM_THP codec and it used then file is decoded.
Sorry, for my broken English :).