[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] minor cleanup
Sat Apr 7 09:26:17 CEST 2007
Michael N suggested some general cleanup so junk doesn't get copied
and pasted around. I know people hate it when multiple diffs are
combined, but these are such minor issues, I hope it's okay. This
really shouldn't break anything, though I honestly don't have time to
test all of the codecs.
* Removed avctx->priv_data unneeded casts
* Removed some empty functions
* Removed all "has_b_frames = 0"
* Fixed memory leaks with semi-allocated packets
* removed unused copies of avctx in SomeDecoderContext
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 68538 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the ffmpeg-devel