[Ffmpeg-devel] Re: Broken trunk on AMD64 with PIC enabled

Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò flameeyes
Sat Apr 7 16:25:23 CEST 2007

On Wed, 4 Apr 2007 01:03:29 +0200
Diego 'Flameeyes' Petten? <flameeyes at gmail.com> wrote:

> For what it's worth, while I'm still trying to understand how inline
> asm works (I said already, I have no clue about it and I don't pretend
> to pass like I have some), I'll be working locally on xine with the
> attached patch applied. As Trent Piepho said, there's no way the
> references in that code would be PIC-compatible, and at least this
> much I think I understand.

Does anybody have anything against this patch? If not, can someone
please commit it? it's quite important (to me at least) to be able to
build the shared libraries.

Diego "Flameeyes" Petten?