[Ffmpeg-devel] [patch] minor cleanup

Nicholas T ntung
Sat Apr 7 18:47:39 CEST 2007

pointer casts are pretty much syntactic sugar, no? It is unfeasible to
test all bframes, sorry. I did test fraps, and that seems okay. So
bframes is out of the picture, unless I can test all of them? Or would
it be sufficient to run though all of the files with
avctx->has_b_frames = 0 and make sure they don't reference
has_b_frames again?

Nicholas

--
http://ntung.com