[Ffmpeg-devel] [PATCH] ported SGI decoder to the new API
Sat Apr 7 19:42:49 CEST 2007
On Sat, Apr 07, 2007 at 06:49:30PM +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Sun, Apr 08, 2007 at 12:19:38AM +0800, Xiaohui Sun wrote:
> > Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> > >
> > >On Sat, Apr 07, 2007 at 08:39:06PM +0800, Xiaohui Sun wrote:
> > >
> > >>>>I think the problem lies in the RLE encoding, which should count up to
> > >>>>127 consecutive pixels and I have sent the path before.
> > >>>>Please use the attached path and have a test, thanks.
> > >>>>
> > >>>this change needs testing to see what effects it has on compression rate
> > >>>with a few of the stanard test images like lena, ...
> > I have made a test for tga and tiff format using some standard
> > pictures from _http://links.uwaterloo.ca/bragzone.base.html_
> > The second column is with the consecutive pixels set to 127, and the
> > third column is the consecutive pixels set to 128, and a compression
> > rate lost
> > is calculated as " (127-RLE size - 128-RLE size) / 128-RLE size"
> > Hope this will be helpful.
> yes, iam ok with the patch
Please send in a version that updates the regression test checksums.
More information about the ffmpeg-devel