[Ffmpeg-devel] samples database

Attila Kinali attila
Mon Apr 9 17:02:09 CEST 2007

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 17:37:27 -0700
Mike Melanson <mike at multimedia.cx> wrote:

> Attila Kinali wrote:
> > I'm currently going to my km long todo list and stumpled
> > over the item of a samples database. IIRC someone here
> > was working on that. Is that work still progressing?
> > What is its current status?
> That's an ongoing item. Wiki user Dashcloud did the initial legwork at
> populating a spreadsheet with information. We have a few people
> experimenting with converting it to database schema which I'll likely
> host @ multimedia.cx via a PHP/MySQL app.

Maybe it would make sense to host this on natsuki, so
that we could have a script that adds new files in the
samples collection directly into the DB or checks whether
there are files that are not yet listed.

			Attila Kinali

Linux ist... wenn man einfache Dinge auch mit einer kryptischen
post-fix Sprache loesen kann
                        -- Daniel Hottinger