[Ffmpeg-devel] Creating releases

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Apr 14 17:21:43 CEST 2007

Hi

On Sat, Apr 14, 2007 at 01:31:31PM +0100, Robert Swain wrote:
[...]
> Just some ideas I'm pulling out of my head that may be worthy of
> discussion and are sort of related:
> - Website
>   - News entries need to be more regular
>   - From an aesthetic point of view the site could do with an
> overhaul in my opinion

i fully agree, weekly or more often updates to the webpage are IMHO
needed though that has nothing to do with the release

>   - From a functional point of view could we/do we have some public
> bug tracking system?

we will use roundup as soon as our roundup admin is done with all the
customization and stuff, i surely should help him but iam too lazy
(if you want it done quicker iam sure he would welcome people helping ...)

Opposition brings concord. Out of discord comes the fairest harmony.
-- Heraclitus