[Ffmpeg-devel] Problem building from snapshots

Diego Biurrun diego
Thu Apr 19 15:53:35 CEST 2007

On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 03:34:42PM +0200, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
> If you download the 'bare sources' snapshot and do a 'make distclean',
> version.h is removed, and configure makes it UNKNOWN.

Dunno what you refer to by "it", but configure does nothing to
version.h.

> When the svn metadata are not present, version.sh should not be removed.
> by make distclean.

version.sh is not removed by make distclean, version.h is.

The information I gather from this confused report does not lead me to a
reproducible problem.  It's all working fine and dandy here...

Diego