[Ffmpeg-devel] Problem building from snapshots

Michel Bardiaux mbardiaux
Thu Apr 19 17:36:30 CEST 2007

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 05:28:13PM +0200, Michel Bardiaux wrote:
>> Diego Biurrun wrote:
>> [snip]
>>> The problem is that this works only on pre-1.4 Subversion clients as the
>>> metadata was restructured with version 1.4.
>>>
>> Restructured in a way that makes a similar hack impossible?
>
> No, somebody that understands the new format needs to come up with an
> equivalent hack for it.

I didnt really understand the old format either when I coughed up the
hack, I just did a find-exec-grep. I dont have a machine with 1.4, but I
will try installing svn from source this WE.

--
Michel Bardiaux
R&D Director
E mailto:mbardiaux at mediaxim.be