[Ffmpeg-devel] Three ffserver patches for review

Luca Abeni lucabe72
Fri Apr 20 16:59:54 CEST 2007

Luca Abeni wrote:
[...]
> BTW, the last "st->priv_data = 0" seems to be the reason why the crash I
> was seeing does not happen for HTTP... I'll try to redo my patch in a
> similar way.
Here is the patch. After applying this one, the ffserver crash is gone.
The patch only affects the RTP code, and changes it to act as the HTTP
code... If noone objects, I'll apply it on Monday.
(I am leaving for the weekend right now, so I'll not able to reply
before Monday).

			Have a nice weekend,
				Luca