[Ffmpeg-devel] Including a new codec problem

Eduardo Morras nec556
Tue Apr 24 17:02:33 CEST 2007

At 16:21 24/04/2007, you wrote:
>Eduardo Morras wrote:
>>  Am i missing something? Register it somewhere else? Before the rebuild i can compile ffmpeg with it and now i get next errors:
>
>I missed the part where you added gog.c to the libavcodec Makefile.

.... Please, shoot me.

Added to libavcodec/Makefile

OBJS-$(CONFIG_GOG_ENCODER)             += gog.o
OBJS-$(CONFIG_GOG_DECODER)             += gog.o

And as Oded Shimon says this too ones too to libavcodec/avcodec.h (not only the codec id)

extern AVCodec gog_encoder;
extern AVCodec gog_decoder;

And now compiles fine. Thanks a lot to both.