[Ffmpeg-devel] suggestion for SVN snapshots

Attila Kinali attila
Thu Apr 26 11:44:59 CEST 2007

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:17:30 -0400
prj at po.cwru.edu (Paul Jarc) wrote:

> Would it be possible to have the SVN snapshots named something like
> ffmpeg-{checkout,export}-2007-04-23.tar.bz2, with a datestamp just as
> it appears in the directory name that the tarball unpacks into?  For
> me, this would be easier to handle in an automated download/compile/
> install.

May i ask, what of the date string makes it easier to download?

> I'm willing to make the changes to the snapshot script if someone can
> point me to the current version.

Currently only one snapshot is provided, the one of the current
day (generated around 6:25), if you need a specific date,
you should consider using svn instead.

			Attila Kinali

                         -- Deed of Morred