[Ffmpeg-devel] SVN dump

Nico Sabbi nsabbi
Fri Apr 27 17:55:34 CEST 2007

Michael Niedermayer wrote:

>ive looked at mercurial and played a little with it and it seems to be
>great, that is MUCH better then svn/cvs
>
>what advantages does git have over mercurial?
>can a mercurial repository be converted to git?
>can changes with complete history be moved between different mercurial repos?
>
>[...]
did I misread the docs or HG has the same limitations as cvs as far as
rollbacks are concerned?

 Sponsor:
 Problemi di Liquidit?? Con Logos Finanziaria 30.000 ? in 24 ore a dipendenti e lavoratori autonomi con rimborsi fino a 120 mesi, clicca qui
*
 Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=2911&d=27-4