[FFmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-user] chroma errors on movie file.

gga ggarra
Fri Aug 10 10:24:27 CEST 2007

Benjamin Larsson wrote:

> Works for me without any visible errors with an old ffplay version. Get
> lots of errors with a fairly new one. So the report seems to be valid.
>
> Buy don't double post and follow the bug report guide lines as outlined
> in the docs.

Sure.  Hopefully I've done it right.  The bug report web page says to
report the bug to the mailing lists (plural), so double posting seems
appropriate.

upload.mplayerhq.hu:/MPlayer/incoming/ffmpeg_svq3_chroma_bug/svq3_chroma_issues.mov
	contains the movie shortened.
upload.mplayerhq.hu:/MPlayer/incoming/svq3_chroma_issues.txt
	contains description of the problem

I apologize for not putting in the same dir, but the ftp session expired.

--
Gonzalo Garramu?o
ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar

AMD4400 - ASUS48N-E