[FFmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-user] chroma errors on movie file.

gga ggarra
Fri Aug 10 17:26:51 CEST 2007

Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> Hi Aurelien,
>
> Aurelien Jacobs wrote:
>> On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 07:43:27 +0200
>> Benjamin Larsson <banan at ludd.ltu.se> wrote:

>>> Works for me without any visible errors with an old ffplay version. Get
>>> lots of errors with a fairly new one. So the report seems to be valid.
>> Confirmed. The bug seems to be demuxer related. It works fine with
>> mplayer's native demuxer but don't work with mplayer -demuxer lavf.
>> Baptiste ?
>
> It seems, yes. I'll be in vacation tonight for 2 weeks, so I won't have
> any computer to look at it :/

Don't worry.  It is not a mission critical thing.  Have a nice vacation.

Talking about demuxers... what's the main reason for mplayer to have two
different demuxers (the LPGL/GPL ffmpeg one and the GPL only mplayer
one) that basically do the same thing?

--
Gonzalo Garramu?o
ggarra at advancedsl.com.ar