[FFmpeg-devel] Watermark on videos using FFMPEG win32 Builds

JonY 10walls
Sat Aug 11 20:39:40 CEST 2007

Muhammad Irfan wrote:
> Hi thanks for your information, i tried my best to build watermark.dll but
> failed, because i can't configure mingw with msys properly, can you provide
> watermark.dll if you build that. that will be very helpful.
>
> Thanks

Hi,

The watermark dll will not work if your install was a static build. If
you have a shared build, you should have the following files along with
ffmpeg.exe:

avcodec-51.dll
avformat-51.dll
avutil-49.dll
swscale-0.dll

Watermark dll is part of vhook, which is only usable in shared versions.
I'm sorry but I can't upload the whole package, mainly because I did not
keep track on which file was installed during "make install", also the 4
dependant dlls are already 17MB.

Are you serious about it. It would be easier to get msys to play
properly with mingw and build ffmpeg from there. I can try to help you
configure msys if you want.