[FFmpeg-devel] Watermark on videos using FFMPEG win32 Builds

Muhammad Irfan irfan.nettech
Sat Aug 11 20:57:09 CEST 2007

Hi,

I install msys on c:\msys and put all downloaded wingw files in
c:\msys\wingw folder

ffmpeg folder exist on c:\ffmpeg including all required dll files,
ffmpeg.exe and vhook files folder and also download and put files from link
you mentioned above.

when i run this command on msys

./configure '--enable-vhook --disable-static --enable-shared'

The following error comes...

No compatible shell script interpreter found. with other error information.

Can you explain why this happened, is i am doing right.

I definitely need your help.

Best Regards.