[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] use get_unary in multiple places

Vitor Sessak vitor1001
Mon Aug 13 15:27:01 CEST 2007

Hi

Alex Beregszaszi wrote:
> Hi,
>
> the following patches make use of get_unary at all possible places I
> found.
>
> Patches in order:
>
> 1, alac: use get_unary where appropriate.

I know I risk to ressurect a flamewar, but Michael, could you review the
two alac patches? I didn't benchmark the decoding time before and after
the change, but since use_unary could use some high level optimizations
(enable the code using av_log2) I think it should be done before doing
low level ones. Btw, why was that code disabled in the first place? Is
it buggy?

-Vitor