[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] store asf streaming bitrates consistently

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Thu Aug 16 20:44:44 CEST 2007

Hi

On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 09:50:37AM +0200, Bj?rn Axelsson wrote:
> This is my first mmfpeg patch ever, so I decided to start with something
> simple.
>
> This patch ensures that the indices for asf streaming bitrates are
> consistent with other ASFContext arrays (asfid2avid and streams). It
> also protects against invalid streams containing the stream id 0.
>
> This shouldn't have any other side effects since no other code currently
> uses those values.

patch ok

though maybe all the "dead" stream_bitrate code should be removed

Freedom in capitalist society always remains about the same as it was in
ancient Greek republics: Freedom for slave owners. -- Vladimir Lenin