[FFmpeg-devel] [PATCH] Replace ENOSYS by ENOTSUP
Fri Aug 17 00:55:59 CEST 2007
On 17/08/2007, at 5:44 AM, Fran?ois Revol wrote:
> Btw, there is EOPNOTSUPP twice in this list, with different values on
> OSX... !?
Yes. There is some trickiness in 10.4's errno.h:
% cat /usr/include/sys/errno.h
#define ENOTSUP 45 /* Operation not supported */
#if !__DARWIN_UNIX03 && !defined(KERNEL)
* This is the same for binary and source copmpatability, unless
* the kernel itself, or compiling __DARWIN_UNIX03; if compiling for
* kernel, the correct value will be returned. If compiling non-POSIX
* source, the kernel return value will be converted by a stub in
* if compiling source with __DARWIN_UNIX03, the conversion in libc
* done, and the caller gets the expected (discrete) value.
#define EOPNOTSUPP ENOTSUP /* Operation not supported on
#endif /* !__DARWIN_UNIX03 && !KERNEL */
#if __DARWIN_UNIX03 || defined(KERNEL)
/* This value is only discrete when compiling __DARWIN_UNIX03, or
#define EOPNOTSUPP 102 /* Operation not supported on
#endif /* __DARWIN_UNIX03 || KERNEL */
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"In this city I confess;
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | god is mammon, more is less.
Office: 9202 3900 Fax: 9261 3912 | Off like lemmings at the gun!
Mobile: 0408 664435 Home: 9792 6998 | I know better, still I run"
More information about the ffmpeg-devel