[FFmpeg-devel] [Patch] store asf streaming bitrates consistently

Björn Axelsson bjorn.axelsson
Fri Aug 17 11:19:12 CEST 2007

On Thu, 2007-08-16 at 20:44 +0200, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> Hi
>
> On Thu, Aug 16, 2007 at 09:50:37AM +0200, Bj?rn Axelsson wrote:
> > This is my first mmfpeg patch ever, so I decided to start with something
> > simple.
> >
> > This patch ensures that the indices for asf streaming bitrates are
> > consistent with other ASFContext arrays (asfid2avid and streams). It
> > also protects against invalid streams containing the stream id 0.
> >
> > This shouldn't have any other side effects since no other code currently
> > uses those values.
>
> patch ok
>
> though maybe all the "dead" stream_bitrate code should be removed

The stream_bitrate values are interesting for stream selection when
streaming over MMS since it includes ASF packetizing and payload
overhead.
It should however be possible to estimate the same values from the
elementary stream bitrate and the ASF packet_size.

--
Bj?rn Axelsson                    Phone: +46-(0)90-18 98 97
Intinor AB                          Fax: +46-(0)920-757 10