[FFmpeg-devel] The New Flash Video

Mike Melanson mike
Wed Aug 22 17:35:57 CEST 2007

Diego Biurrun wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 21, 2007 at 09:03:51AM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:
>> http://www.kaourantin.net/2007/08/what-just-happened-to-video-on-web_20.html
>
> Hey, get your coworker to fix the link to your blog ;-p

He conveniently left for vacation right after posting that. At least he
got the correct link to qt-faststart.c... or did he? Is that link
pointing to a particular revision or will it show the latest revision?

I was wondering if the tool should be updated to decompress and patch
cmov atoms. But it occurred to me that cmov atoms probably never occur
at the end of a file. Perhaps that's why we have never seen a bug on this.

--
	-Mike Melanson