[FFmpeg-devel] Big companies taking advantage of ffmpeg developers

Crypto rcp
Fri Aug 24 09:49:21 CEST 2007

Frac?ois,

Do not worry I just called their technical director yesterday, he was
not available, I been supporting their product in several installations
for the last two years. I dude they will recognize that they are using
ffmpeg in from of their customers. BTW I will be at IBC
;-)