[FFmpeg-devel] ffmpeg+x264 in output_example.c work badly

Hongbo Wang axlear
Tue Aug 28 15:31:13 CEST 2007

 Hi Friends,
I have compiled ffmpeg with configuration that enable x264 and faac
under MingW .After compiling, I get ffmpeg.exe and three dlls named
avformat.dll, avcodec.dll and avutil.dll.
Use ffmpeg.exe, I can output everything include mp4 file with h264 codec or mpeg4 codec.
But When I compiled output_example.c after I modified under VC8.0 and
link with the three dlls, it work well when output mpeg2 and mpeg1, but
it can not output mp4 file with x264 codec.
Anybody has idea about it ?
Best Regards
Boris Wang