[FFmpeg-devel] custom input stream for libavformat

Ken Larson forum
Wed Aug 29 12:16:26 CEST 2007

Sorry to continue the off-topic thread...

Brent - I know you are already playing with ffmpeg-java and fmj, but
they can do exactly what you describe, using Java and JNA.

You see how this is done without fmj using URLProtocolTest.
You can see how this is done with fmj using FFMPEGParser.

Both use CallbackURLProtocolMgr, which is a class that creates a new
ffmpeg URLProtocol, with the callbacks going into Java.

Ken