[FFmpeg-devel] PAFF: Call for sample files

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Fri Aug 31 02:23:46 CEST 2007

Hello,
On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 05:15:16PM -0700, Mike Melanson wrote:
> Jeff Downs wrote:
> > I am working to implement PAFF in lavc.
>
> Nice initiative. Thanks for doing this valuable work on the cheap.
>
> > Please do not upload to ffmpeg FTP (unless an ffmpeg dev says its ok).
>
> The FFmpeg devs say it's okay. Upload away.

We will happily move them to a public part of the samples archive as
well.
If that's not wanted make sure we know (adding .txt file with the same
name saying so - such a txt file describing details is good either way).

Greetings,
Reimar D?ffinger