[FFmpeg-devel] WMV to FLV video/audio desynchronisation

Jesus Altuve jaltuve
Fri Aug 31 21:18:06 CEST 2007

Olivier,

Can you please tell me:

OS, Kernel, GCC Version, compiled flags (for both gcc and ffmpeg). What
HARDWARE are u using, CPU model, steping, speed... It would be nice if you
send the output of configure to jaltuve at gmail.com so we don;t annoy people
here.

You and I have the exact same problem, the problem itself, is that is very
hard to NOTICE there is a problem, thats why this report will be completely
ignored by the list and we'll have to assume it is a problem on OUR end,
until we prove it otherwise, that is :)

I'm determined to having this problem solved. Remember, until you get the
respect of the people from the list you will be ignored and your 'bug'
reports will go unnoticed. Let's work together in having this issue
resolved.