[FFmpeg-devel] [Ffmpeg-devel] 640x480 iPod Baseline Low Complexity Profile

retiarius laboratories retiarius
Sun Aug 5 23:08:36 CEST 2007

Attn: Tyler Loch, if possible.

Since I took the liberty of referring to a posting of yours as highly
relevant to
some anomalies observed with QuickTime H.264 export to iPod, i.e.

	http://lists.mplayerhq.hu/pipermail/ffmpeg-devel/2006-September/
015930.html

I might as well ask an expert if the blurb I just registered at an
Apple Support discussions
list is related to your September 2006 observations made when the
last iPod firmware
was released ...

	http://discussions.apple.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1047647&tstart=0

Sincerely,

James A. Woods
Proprietor
Retiarius Labs

P.S. I'd convert my demo file at

	http://homepage.mac.com/retiarius/sample.elements.mp4

via iSquint/VisualHub if the 30fps clip didn't exhibit so much
tearing/stuttering, but perhaps
that is an issue to be broached in the proper forums associated with
these products...