[FFmpeg-devel] problem with ASF encoding

The Wanderer inverseparadox
Tue Dec 4 03:49:38 CET 2007

rachel li wrote:

> I am so sorry for Wrong mailing list(and much too long lines)I rearch
> the topic"[Ffmpeg-devel] problem with ASF encoding?Pascal
> Massiminopascal.massimino at gmail.com Tue Mar 20 00:39:59 CET 2007
> ?2007-12-04?"The Wanderer" <inverseparadox at comcast.net> ??? but the
> problem not soulute,

This quoting is so horribly mangled it's not even worth bothering to try
to read. Fix your mail client, or don't bother posting again.

> and I ask for ffmpeg user mailist too,but no answer,

That does not give you the right to ask the question here.

One thing which might help is if you learn how to ask useful questions.
You have violated at least one of the standard asking-for-help rules of
these lists in just your post to this list.

I will not reply to this request again on this mailing list.

--
       The Wanderer

side of it.

Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny.