[FFmpeg-devel] old ffmpeg for SH4

Tamas Selmeci tselmeci
Tue Dec 11 14:56:15 CET 2007

Hello!

Now it turned out that neither -fno-strict-aliasing, nor
-fstrict-aliasing solves my problems on SH4. After a discuccsion with
M?ns Rullg?rd it turned out, that GCC for SH4 is not as stable as for
other, more frequently used targets.

FFmpeg provides a rather convenient interface for containers, that I'd
like to use. My question: is there any _previous_ version of ffmpeg
which is known to compile and work well on SH4? What I need is only
libavformat, I don't care which codecs are implemented.

Thanks, and sorry for this request, but this list seems to be the best
place for asking help...

Regards,
--
Tamas Selmeci